Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nursery Update and Other News

I ordered a crib and crib set online last night. I finally found what I wanted. I know I will not get tired of the crib set because it is one of my favorite types of bedroom decor. More details to come...

All praise to the Lord! Keri and Brian are proud parents of a beautiful baby girl. Kenley June was born this morning. Mother and baby are doing well.

I am off to a local maternity store. They are apparently having a big sale. We will see if "big sale" in boutique language will meet Maryn's thrifty wallet. They also have all kinds of cloth diaper info. I am still doing research for the kind I want to get.

Have a Blessed Day!

Love Ya'll!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Maryn ...
Email Kim at kim@amrbc.org
She has used cloth diapers for Nathan since he was born. They are not the kind of cloth diapers that your mom and I had!! I am sure that Kim can give you tons of info on the different types and the pros and cons of each + she probably has website info to pass along.

Momma said...

I think Marie said that Kim liked the snap duapers better because the velcro came undone more easily. XXOO

Lolly said...

Looking forward to seeing the crib set :)