Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Crib Arrived!

Yesterday the doorbell rang and much to my surprise the crib was delivered. I had been trying to track it on the Fedex webpage, but was not successful. I just ordered it last week. Woohoo!

Here it is as my baby's Daddy puts it together. :-)

Not a hard task for a man such as him...as easy as one, two, three...
Unload
Count Parts


Screw together


Done


He looks like he is happy that is finished.



I am pleased with the crib. It is very sturdy, seemed relatively easy to put together, and looks great. I can't wait to get the other goodies I have ordered. This room will come together soon.


Here is a peek at the crib bumper and quilt. I just love the quilt pattern and all the purples to play with in the room colors. I am so happy to have found this online and at a good price. Hopefully it looks as pretty or prettier in person. I think it will.

So excited!

7 comments:

Momma said...

Love the crib! Is it a sleigh style? The bedding is lovely. It will be even lovelier when it arrives. Looking forward to seeing it in person!

XXOO

Keri Ronk said...

looks great! I cant wait to see the room all put together!

p.s. i am loving the bouncy seat right now! make sure you get one!

Sandy said...

Very nice!

CLR said...

Yay! I can't wait to come see it in person...

Lolly said...

How pretty! looks like this little girl is gonna be living in a world of purple :) she is SO your daughter! xoxo

Christy said...

So cute! Hooray!

Mom G. said...

I really like your choice of baby bed and bedding. I can't wait to see a picture of it all fixed up for baby Violet.