Friday, July 03, 2009

Belly Shot


Yes, I am in a candy shop! :)

I am 25 weeks along. Praise the Lord! Violet is healthy and regularly reminding me of her strength and growing size with her sharp kicks.

Daniel felt her kick the other day. How special for us to be together during this time. I am thankful God has allowed Daniel to be home during this pregnancy, especially being our first baby together. I love sharing every minute with him.

We met my new doctor this week and I was very impressed with his manner. He was kind and quiet, not too chatty, giving us enough time to ask questions and feel comfortable. I was happy with the feel in the entire office, nice nurses and front desk employees. I was especially thankful to see Violet again by ultrasound. She is growing beautifully. Her heart is pumping away with 4 full chambers and all her other vital organs appear to be doing the just as well. It is so exciting seeing her moving inside. The technology is quite amazing.

There will be more pregnancy shots to come, if you don't mind. Baby Vi has been consuming my thoughts more now that we are settled and starting a routine here in our new home.

4 comments:

Momma said...

Would love to see your Vi-Belly. You look cute. I enjoy keeping up with Jules and Katie at church, who are within a few days of your due date. You look so cute!

XXOO

Christy said...

You look adorable. Oh my gosh I miss you so much :(
Ugh!

So is she officially baby Vi now???

CLR said...

Maryn you look fabulous!

Now, you have to tell me where that candy shop is...

Lolly said...

You look so great, Mimi! Love the belly shots - please keep them coming :)

Baby Vi is a-growin' in there!