Friday, July 03, 2009

Our home

Here are a few shots of the inside.


From the front entry into the living area:





From the sliding glass door:




From the breakfast area into living area:




From the breakfast room into the kitchen:





From the front entry to the right, down the hallway:




Guest room/Study just waiting for visitors. The bed is ready and made.



The nursery has a few boxes I have to go through still, therefore no pictures. I have been saving the boxes for when Daniel starts classes. I figure I will go through a little withdrawal when he first goes back so I need some things to keep me busy right away. I have been spoiled having him with me day in and day out for over a month now. I know I will find things to keep me busy...don't worry.

8 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, Maryn! It is SO adorable!!! I can't even believe that you just moved in. It looks like such a lovely home already.

Keri Ronk said...

It is so weird for me to see all of your stuff in a new house! I guess that is weird of me to say but I just haven't really experienced that yet. :) Your house does look super though, I cant believe you have lived there such a short time!!

Missing you tons!

Sandy said...

I recognize that couch....and kitchen table...and TV... and so on, and so on. Looks great in the new place!!

Momma said...

Everything looks so bright and cheery. It looks great! I am so glad that Daniel had been able to be home with you to get things in order before starting class.

I see Oscar's throne complete with towel and L'l Miss Smarty-Puss has found a way to be in the pictures.

You've matched the song...
"Our house is a very, very, very fine house with two cats in the,"...oh well, the window. :-)

XXOO

Lolly said...

What a sweet place! and wow, you have made a ton of progress unpacking. You look really settled! that is great :)

The house reminds me a little of your place in Kailua. Really sweet! :D

Maryn said...

It is almost the exact floor plan as our house in Hawaii. That is why it looks familiar. :)

Emma said...

You have made the house quite a home...you look like you've been busy! It looks wonderful!

Mom G. said...

You have a good eye for putting your furnishings in place to look great. You will enjoy working on Violet's room while Daniel is at school. The storage/former garage with new doors looks like there is a lot of room in there. I keep checking your temps. for the 10 day forecast, and it shows 60's most of the time. I would love that temperature and humidity change here in MO.