Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Girl

Here are some of the latest of Violet. The first two show her off in her bonnet from Auntie Lolly and outfit from Auntie Meghan. Thank you dear Aunties!





I know this one is blurry, but it is a sweet face.


Snuggling with Daddy before church.


She is holding here head up for quite a long time. She is a strong little one.



We go to the doctor again on Thursday. We are hoping she has gained several more ounces. We think she is starting to put on some weight (i.e. getting little rings around her wrists, fuller little face). We love every little ounce of her.

She is a pretty good sleeper. She occasionally has nights where it seems like she thinks it is daytime and refuses to go back to sleep after feeding despite the amount of coaxing I do in dim light and lullaby mode. We still enjoy those times. She has slept in her crib since we brought her home. I admit I have slept with her on the couch for a few hours in the early morning when she just seems to want to lay on me and I give in to her snuggles.

My mom has been a great help in the evening and mornings, well, all day really. Setting a schedule next week will be difficult after she has gone. We have already been in a nice groove these last 4 weeks. I am looking forward to trying it out without aid...see how it goes.

Here is Vi on the changing table giving a shout out to her Aunties!



3 comments:

Meghan said...

We love you, sweetie! I can't wait to get my arms around you and collect some cuddles!

Lolly said...

Yea!! she is sooo sooo sweet. I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her next week :)

Christy said...

Everytime I look at these I think "Why is Daniel wearing a bonnet?" Seriously, I think she looks JUST LIKE Daniel.

On another note, Maryn, I've been meaning to call you all week! How are you? I miss you!