Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Soothing Colors

I thought the blog needed a new look. The green was a little too electric.

Unpacking pre-maternity clothing today...hmm a little discouraging, yet exciting to see the clothes I haven't worn since around April.

I will post more of Violet later. We are constantly busy trying to fatten her up. The weight gain at the last doctors's appointment was not as high as we wanted so we have been busy eating. It is more like the Biggest Gainer reality show around here. :)

She is sleeping right now. She fills her time with eating, sleeping and sitting in her bouncy chair which she enjoys time in everyday. Simple, sweet life. She is a dear little companion.


Love Ya'll!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Love the new look. Love you more!

We'll be praying for you about the weight gain stuff!

Keri Ronk said...

I like the new background! We are missing you guys!

haley mathiot said...

beautiful colors--it's Violet!! perfect for your angel baby.

Momma said...

I like the new format. I liked the green as well. As Dad said, send pictures. I want to see the face fatten up, although, I don't think they can be any cuter than the "auntie" blog pictures. I wish I could sqeeze you all!!!!!XXOO Nonni

Momma said...

sorry,....squeeze...not sqeeze

Sandy said...

I like the new background, looks like hope for spring. Praying that Vi will pack on those pounds...er, ounces...