Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today is Daniel's birthday!

He is all of 29 today. I am so thankful for him. Thank you Mom and Dad for raising him and loving him like you have. I thank the Lord for bringing him into my life. May the Lord bless him with many more years!

He had yesterday off of work/school and we went up to some outlets to search for a watch. He has a sporty watch with all the gadgets and timers on it but no "dressy" watch so we planned on that being the birthday gift this year. We found a great one and of course a good price. I think he is happy with it.

Thank you for the sweet cards and well wishes. He is probably reading them through out the day.


Happy Birthday Sweet Husband and Baby Daddy!

6 comments:

Lolly said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! Love the Friedlein Family... mishhmushmishmush. We miss you guys! Can you email me your mailing address? Have a great day!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!

Mom G. said...

You were a joy to bring into this world and see you grow up to be the godly man you are,Daniel.
God has blessed you much and keeps blessing you to this day with your sweet wife and baby daughter.
Dad and I are proud of you.
Love,
your Momma

Keri Ronk said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!

Oh and I would like your mailing address too!

CLR said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!