Thursday, October 01, 2009

Moving On

It appears babies keep being born. We are being politely asked to leave our room this morning.

We spent one last night here in the local hospital due to Baby Vi taking her time with breastfeeding. I (Maryn this time) was discharged yesterday morning by my OB. We were able to stay as borders. I was not checked by nurses anymore but we could still stay in the room with Vi.

I am doing great. It is incredible how my body took to the pain and medication. I can only praise the Lord for the quick recovery and only minor discomfort now. I just had a baby! HA! Praise the Lord.

All in all I have not been outside since Monday afternoon and I am looking forward to taking our baby home. She is such a precious little bean!

I will write more later but for now we will be hanging out in the lobby to find out when Violet can leave with us.

Thank you for the sweet words and prayers throughout our past few days and months. The day came early and it is still surreal but God has prepared us in ways we don't even know yet.

Much Love




2 comments:

Lolly said...

I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well :) Guess our wide hips are good for something, eh?

Mom G. said...

Yes, I too am glad you are recovering well. Thank you for keeping us posted for you all are in our thoughts and prayers most of the day.
Give Violet a hug and kiss from her Missouri G.Ma.