Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vi Update

We went back to the doctor and Vi has regained the weight she lost to bring her back to her birth weight of 5 pounds 12 ounces. We are thankful for that and hope to continue with the fast weight gain.


She is so much fun. She loves to look around and has learned to keep a gaze on something for several seconds. She seems to recognize my voice and is learning her Daddy's voice as well.


Nights are going okay. Some nights she sleeps too long and I have to wake her up to feed her and then other nights I am rocking her until the next feeding. We are working on tiring her out before the final feeding hoping to get at least one nice patch of sleep in the evening.


My Mom and Dad got a rocking chair for the nursery on Monday. It was a wonderful surprise and it fits just perfect in the room. The room is tight the the chair is medium sized, just right for me and the room. Thank you so much. It has already come in handy through this week.

First bath with the bath seat was the other day. She is getting used to it. She is so tiny in the seat.

Well, enough jibber jabber. I will post some new pictures. :)


Figuring out if she likes it or not...


6 comments:

Christy said...

It's official, she definitely looks like Daniel.

Appollo Schloss said...

It's so nice to see your sweet girl!! I love it!

CLR said...

She's so sweet! Yet, I have to disagree with Christy.. I think she looks like Mommy!

Sandy said...

I vote for Daniel look-alike! And what sweet little hiccups!

Diane from MO said...

Those hiccups are sweet to hear. Did she have the hiccups a lot in your belly. Both of mine did and then they both had them quite a bit after they were born. She is so sweet. Love her!

Lolly said...

YEA!! new post! :D you made this auntie very happy! I have to say, I really see both of you in there - maybe Daniel's eyes, but Mimi's mouth? I am sure we will be able to tell more as she ages. SO sweet! thanks for posting!