Monday, March 15, 2010

Photo Shoot and Singing Vi

I know a Marine wife who is also a professional photographer and she set up a Saturday photo session for Marine families. All the money made that day was donated to UNICEF for Haitian relief. I got a time slot weeks ago and realized it was the weekend my parents would be here. We decided to get as many family shots as possible. We met at NPS and took as many pictures as we could before it started raining again.

All these photos are by my Dad who shot some pictures while we were posing for the professional. I like the candid shots.


Violet is wearing her new dress made by Nonni. She has a little knit shrug coming from Auntie Lolly that matches. This is her Easter dress for this year. Nonni and Lolly couture coming the first weekend of April. :)









I can't wait to see the real photos. I will hopefully post some when we get them. Very excited!


So my Dad got some great shots of Violet on the bed one morning, but this video is the best.
I think he should be a vocal coach! Here is her debut:


Pardon the drool. I guess it is better than dry-mouth as a vocalist. :)

8 comments:

Nonni said...

Hope the video becomes viewable. We watch the "singing" video each day. It is so funny! Poppa even loaded it on his flash drive so he could take it to the office. It's hilarious! Vi's little face is so earnest in her song. Capital!!!

sktownshend said...

She is a natural! I love these pictures and video. I can't wait to get some footage of my own!! Love you!

Mom G. said...

Looks like the sunlight was perfect that day for pictures. Your Dad did a good job with his pictures. I am having trouble seeing the video,though. The box is just black all the time.

Lolly said...

Lovely photos! nice lighting :) gotta send out the shrug this weekend so it gets there in time. Mom did such a nice job on the little dress. Precious on lil girl :)

I LOVE THE SINGING! I think the singing must be genetic!

Lolly said...

btw: i like the little silhouette at the bottom of the page - that's really cute :)

Mom G. said...

Violet's singing is so neat. Dad had me play it several times for him during his lunch break today. I look forward to a duet by you and Violet some day. God is honored and glorified by a sweet baby singing even though they can't mouth words we know. They are praises to Him.

Aunt Marilyn said...

You need to send the singing video in to America's Funniest Home Videos. I am sure Vi would win!!!

Appollo Schloss said...

That is too funny, she takes after her momma.