Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Just What the Doctor Ordered

A visit from Nonni!



We have been cycling through a cold here. Daniel brought it home last week and I fought it off most the week until Friday when it hit me hard. I am still getting over the sinus pressure today. Vi has fought it off, thank the Lord. She has not come down with anything other than a slightly runny nose. Strong immunity is what we are going for... :)


Here are some of her latest pics.


"Daddy, you are so funny."

"I think I grew since you put me in here."



She is five months old and we are so thankful for her little life. We weighed her this morning and she looks to have just broken 13 pounds. She is getting longer everyday it seems.

She loves to chat and it sometimes takes on vocal tones, especially if I put some blues music on. She likes Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton and Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup. Ha! Mom and I say she is singing along.

Papa arrives Friday! Woohoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put on some meatloaf and see what she does. Love you guys.
Bill

Mom G. said...

Good to see G.Ma Addie holding Violet. They both look pretty happy to be together again.

CLR said...

Sooo glad your momma is here and that your dad is on the way. Sweet providence to have been sick last week and not now with such sweet visitors coming. Enjoy your time.

Vi is beautiful!

Lolly said...

Lovely photos! She is growing so much!! :D