Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lately

The girls have been getting used to their Virginia home and their mommy is learning more about her camera. You may have to bear with me posting several pictures with little blogging. These girls are photogenic.

Violet's favorite pastime.


Still getting over the hands in the mouth bad habit.


Genuine smile


Sun going down



Lulu getting ready to sing her first aria in her dreams.

Preparing the scene for pictures. My little helper.

 Silly picture

My sweet Rose


Forced love



Sincere kiss

 Getting ready to blow spit bubbles. One of Lulu's favorite pastimes.


Have a great Leap Year Day!

5 comments:

L R said...

How lovely they are!

CLR said...

They are so beautiful and I'm excited to see so many pictures. What kind of camera are you working with?
We want to see you soon.

Mom G. said...

Thanks for all the pictures of those sweet girls. I am counting the days to see them, and of course all the rest of the family. Won't be long now.

sktownshend said...

I could look at them all day! So sweet! Love to you all!

Appollo Schloss said...

Precious little ladies!