Saturday, October 16, 2010

One-Year Photo Shoot

We know a young woman from our church that is currently taking several photography classes and was wanting some more portrait experience. We decided we would love to have her do Vi's one year shots. I had seen some of her pictures on facebook and she is very talented. It helps that she is super energetic and very friendly, a wonderful person to spend time with!

We are getting a taste of some of the shots she took last Friday and I can't wait to see more. They will be posted soon enough. Here are a few so far...



I can't wait to see the rest!!

2 comments:

Mom G. said...

I like the black and white print of her face up close. The other flicker photostream pictures of her in the pink top are so cute,too.

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures. That first birthday is always so special. I know you enjoyed it. Love to all of you.

Aunt Phyllis