Thursday, April 08, 2010

New Things

We are borrowing this exersaucer from some friends before we get one for Violet. I am now convinced she loves it. It is a worthwhile buy. I don't like to buy something before trying it out. The purple thing on her head doesn't come with it but she enjoys that as well. :)

New foods around here. She is finishing her carrots in this picture. We have tried squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas and tonight we are trying avocado. She has eaten it all up. No funny faces or spewing yet, thankfully. I know we will find one she doesn't like at this rate of trying new things.

The doctor encouraged me to jump in with feeding her three times a day. I am going back and forth between 2-3 times daily. She is adjusting to the new foods beautifully. I am thankful for this flexible baby.

Yesterday was the first time she rolled over from her back to her belly. She has rolled from her belly to back a few times but not often and then all of a sudden yesterday on the floor she rolled twice. I was waiting for it to happen again but she was done for the day.

She is ch-ch-changing...(insert singing)

:)

4 comments:

Lolly said...

I am just delighted to have another vegetarian in the family :) YEA for sweet potatoes!

Nonimomma said...

"Mmmm, love me some orange veggies. Can I have a few chips with that guacamole?"

I do love her "gushiness" in that blue ducky sleeper. xoxo

Mom G. said...

Wow,that exersaucer is full of things to explore.

She looks happy about her new food she is getting to eat.

Great pictures in your flicker photostream of you all and your folks.

Sandy said...

She is so adorable, love the purple scarf ;)

And a little David Bowie, Maryn?