Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Look

New venue, new look. Let me know if it is easy enough to read on the eyes.

Green is fitting for Monterey so far. There is a great amount of green out here. Green in the large geranium bushes that spill over people's fences, green in the enormous trees that I have yet to know the names of and green in the vast fields you drive through before reaching the ocean. We passed row after row of green fields of lettuces of all kinds yesterday. It made me salivate for a yummy salad.

More to come on the area's plant life. You can be sure of that. I look forward to making it a true home with plants of all kinds.

2 comments:

Lolly said...

I am "chomping at the bit", as they say. Bring on the CA photos! Bring on the belly photos! :D

Sandy said...

Love the new look, Maryn. Looking forward to all the photos and insights to come!