Friday, October 21, 2011

Louisa Rose

So baby girl number two has a name. We decided a few weeks ago we needed to make up our minds and Louisa was our top choice in names we agreed on.  Baby Lulu for those who need a nickname. We love both names.

We are plugging along here in Monterey. It look like we will be driving away December 1st. We are thankful for the time to get used to new family dynamics before we hit the road for Virginia.

Louisa is preparing herself for her debut any day now. I have contractions about 2 to 3 times a day. They tend to be in the evening and are well spread out enough that we haven't begun to time them or keep talley on how many have occured. I feel like once she makes up her mind it won't be a long labor. We will see...

The familes at church have prepared us already in providing several frozen meals. We are grateful for the advanced help. Only the Lord knows the day of birth so having those in the freezer eases my mind.

We are thankful for prayers as we near the birth of Louisa.

Much Love

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the name! Lulu is precious :) Hope your labor is quick! Enjoy that stay in an amazing hospital, and drink an extra milkshake for me!

CLR said...

I saw the title and thought she had come! I love, love that name and nickname. Do take it easy and rest as much as possible friend. I also hope your labor is quick and manageable.

Looking forward to seeing you and family soon!

Jenny said...

I love it too, I too thought she was here with the blog title. Can't wait to hear more news. Praying for you all!

Mom G. said...

Waiting to hear the news about Louisa Rose's arrival. Maryn, we are praying that God will give you an easy delivery.

Miss Haley said...

Oh yay!!! I can't wait to see her! I know she'll be beautiful... Praying for a safe delivery!

Miss Haley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.