Wednesday, June 15, 2011

East Coast, Here We Come!

Long airplane ride with pregnant lady and toddler. Pray for me.

Here is the little one last time we were in Maryland. She has changed so much. Her little face looks so different and her hair is much longer. She is still wearing the same pair of shoes and leggings though. The leggings are shorter, but her waist is the same. :) She is now a toddler. She was just learning to walk in November when we last visited.
Cora-doll looks so new!


I know she will be excited to play with the recorder again; and of course give out lots of kisses to family!

See you soon!

3 comments:

sohmc said...

We should get lunch while you're here!! Would love to meet the kids!

Melissa said...

Maryn, I am so thankful that we have blogs to keep up with each other!! I am thinking I should get off facebook and start updating my blog more. Congats on the baby girl, I hope to be able to meet your beautiful babies some day. We have one more year left over here, hopefully we will find out where we will be going next in about six months.

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see you and meet precious baby girl! Well not so baby anymore!