Thursday, July 15, 2010

Third Stop- Richmond, VA

Sunday afternoon we drove up to Richmond to see my sister and her husband. My parents came down for the afternoon and evening as well and Sarah and Andrew hosted us that evening.

Here they are with Vi after the car drive up to Virginia. She was a pretty happy baby to be out of the car seat and of course to see her auntie and uncle.

Mom and Dad pulled up about 30 minutes after we got there and we enjoyed a relaxing evening in Sarah and Andrew's home.

Papa held Violet when we first got there and Nonni said she had to make sure to share Vi with others. She was wanting to cuddle her the whole time. (I can't blame her.)

Go Terps! Fear the Turtle!
Monday Sarah and Andrew both took off work so we enjoyed another day together.
Papa was getting Violet to smile and in doing so made a great picture of himself.
Sarah and Andrew

Sweet Nonni

Mom, Dad, Violet and I drove up to Maryland that evening while Daniel stayed one more evening.  Daniel ended up spending some time on Tuesday in Quantico and northern Virginia meeting up with some fellow Marines and an old acquaintance from the Naval Academy. He joined us in Maryland that evening.

Our Richmond stop was a highlight of the vacation and we were so happy to see Sarah and Andrew for a brief visit. Thank you for letting us stay in your lovely home! We love you both so much!

2 comments:

CLR said...

You all look so, so happy! I love the pictures of the family Maryn.

Miss Haley said...

I miss your family... I didn't get to spend much time with them, what with having pneumonia and leaving early :\ next chance you get, tell them I said hello? :)

Violet is so beautiful!! I already miss her! The sunday you guys visited was so wonderful. come again soon!