Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas Outfit

We received a package in the mail this week from a dear family friend. She had given us two adorable little outfits for Vi, one being a Baby's 1st Christmas outfit. Well, it had a matching headband for Vi so the camera had to come out. I just love the little headbands with the bow on top. It looks so cute on baby girls' heads with very little hair. Adorable!


I uploaded more pictures on Flickr. You can see them by clicking on my photostream on the right side of the blog. I got a little carried away and uploaded a ton. I know the grandparents will be happy though. They can see the many faces of Vi Pie.

7 comments:

Momma/Nonni said...

Oh look, a Christmas Pixie! I could just eat her up! I am sending the link to B.H. She will love this! Thanks so much. XXOO

sktownshend said...

it's just too bad that she isn't cute or happy...man, you should probably give her to me :)

Miss Haley said...

oh my goodness she is so precious

Jenny said...

Oh hooray for smiles, that is the best! She is adorable Maryn! BTW in case you haven't heard Kristie had her baby girl this morning!

Unknown said...

What a little dolly! I know you will have a super Christmas, and Grandma and Grandpa Good will have a great time loving on Violet.
I enjoy your pictures. Mr. Andy Dandy is smiling big by now, too.
Check out Rachel's facebook!
Love those babies...Auntie Marilyn

Appollo Schloss said...

I love her little noises, she is precious!

Lolly said...

I have watched that video every day this week :) love hearing you and her!

Such a cute little outfit on a precious girl!